Role of ESB
To work towards evolving a dynamic and contemporary Code of Ethics and ethical behaviour for members while retaining the long cherished ideals of `excellence, independence, integrity’ as also to protect the dignity and interests of the members.
Terms Of Reference
- To examine various issues concerning Code of Ethics governing the members of the Institute.
- To formulate and establish ethical standards for the profession.
- To examine and advise on any ethical matters referred to the committee.
- To review periodically and publish the revised Code of Ethics and their publications relating to ethics.
- To promote public awareness and confidence in the integrity, objectivity, competence and professionalism of members and to co-ordinate with other Committees.
- To examine and deal with the complaints of members against their unjustified removal as auditors of any entity as per procedure evolved and to take necessary steps to protect the interest of the members.